Never wake the sleeping mother
she could break you like a twig
she gave birth to the land upon this Earth
and protected her children within.
Her blackness then became the sky
her pearls entwined were moon and stars
her nakedness was corporeal
the mother Divine, portal for all.
her pearls entwined were moon and stars
her nakedness was corporeal
the mother Divine, portal for all.
I will beat you men with your own sticks
I will strangle the demons with their own tails
I will take the power right back from you
that was never yours to steal.
I will throttle your threats and disable your deals.
For I am the mother of all,
and you, the mother of none.
I decree, from this moment,
from the seas to the hills
all demons be gone, all evil be done.
There was now a gathering of two thousand standing upon the highest ridge - a single line of gracious men - spirits who became visible … guardian spirits of the rotunda plains, shielding the earth from the ominous forces beneath, making themselves known to the Elvish two. This gathering brought the gravity of the early world, and there was not a power in this realm that could stand against them. Their solidarity was solemn and of one mind - perhaps more angelic than once human.
Their own histories spanned centuries - each being a representative of their time and tribe. Guardians of the land, watchers of the world. And, with them, there came also the cosmic souls … the guardians of the guardians.
Small pygmy spirits of children swung from the silvery-green-leaf trees. They were not of any particular race, yet presented as being native Aboriginal for they had lived in the care of the Elders and had begun to appear as they had do, most naturally. It was apparent to Puck seeing them, these hundreds upon hundreds of small ghost children, that they had come from the underground laboratories as experiments that had failed - born and died in the warehouse that Puck and Goober were about to break into - and that these were their ghosts.
-Gabriel Brunsdon, Finding Self - Second Guesses- Azlander Series
No comments:
Post a Comment